For me, there is no better game-time snack then Wings! The biggest issue with Wings is finding the perfect sauce! This Recipe is the perfect game night snack so make sure you make plenty!
Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter – preferably unsalted
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup. Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (you can leave this out)
- 3 – 4 pounds chicken wings
- salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Using a rimmed baking sheet spray it with non-stick spray.
- Place chicken wings on baking sheet. Don’t pile them on or have them touching.
- Season with salt & pepper and bake approximately 45 – 50 minutes until nice and crispy.
After they have been baking about 20 minutes:
- Place garlic & butter in a saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat. You want the garlic to be translucent.
- Put on low heat and add Dijon mustard and honey, stirring well. Simmer so that the honey dissolves, just a few minutes. Remove from heat. Now is when you add the hot sauce if you like.
- Put cooked wings in a bowl and pour Dijon mixture over them. Toss well. You can serve right away or place under broiler for a minute or two to make them extra crispy.