I have a pretty hard time finding an earpiece that is comfortable. I help out a friend with his business and I have to answer the phones for him. I always have to use a something that is hands free. I have tried SO many different earpieces and they are just painful in my ear! Comfort is key. That is why I am so happy to say that my search was over when I was introduced to the Jabra Halo Smart. These are amazing! I cannot rave enough about it. Here are some of my favorite features…
– 17 hours talk time and outstanding call quality in all weather and 5 hours of music time with just one charge.
– When you are not using it, the earbuds have built in magnets that snap together to ensure the headphones stay out of your way. You can snap them to each other in a hanging position or upon the neckband out of your way.
– Wind protected microphone and water resistant durability.
– 10mm speakers and powerful bass for exceptional call quality and full spectrum music.
– Magnets built into earbuds for cable management.
– Siri and Google Now button.
– Vibration call alert.
– Bendable flex zones built into neckband to customize fit.
In my opinion, the call quality was so amazing!! People were constantly saying that they could not tell I was on a headset. The sound quality was even better! I put on my playlist, turned up the volume and told my husband to talk. I couldn’t hear a word he was saying. I really don’t like when I am listening to music and I can hear the person next to me talking. The headphones are light weight so you don’t even feel it around your neck.
Connecting was SO simple. Even the most non tech person can do it. They give you instructions on how to pair the device to your phone and there is even a voice that helps guide you. The ONLY thing that was a negative to me is the buttons. There are 3 buttons. 2 for the volume and one to end/answer the call. It just seemed like an awkward spot to have the buttons and they are a tad bit small. Other than that, I am super happy with this Jabra Halo Smart Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones.
Make sure you check them out on Amazon because they are having a great deal right now for $59.99 Shipped!
Disclosure: This blog received this product for this review. All opinions are my own.