We have a brand new meal plan today for Slow Cooker Meals from my friend Erin of $5 Dinners!
Have you ever wished you could make enough dinners to last a month in less than 2 hours, so you can spend more time with your family while dinner cooks itself in the slow cooker?
Let me introduce you to the newest Meal Plan from $5 Dinners!
This gives us a game plan for the dinner hour as we head into these busy months. Erin has compiled a fantastic set of recipes that you can “load up” into the freezer and make later in the slow cooker.
All of the recipes are “Freezer to Slow Cooker Recipes” with very minimal prep. Just load up all the bags with the ingredients and freeze them. Then you can take the meal you want, thaw it partially in the fridge overnight or in a bowl of warm water on the counter for 20 minutes and drop all the ingredients into the slow cooker.
Come home at 6 pm from a crazy day and dinner’s waiting for you in the slow cooker!
Yes, it’s that simple. You’ll feel amazing knowing dinner is already taken care of and you can use cruise control during your afternoon activities.
In this plan, you’ll find 6 chicken recipes, 8 ground beef recipes, 2 pork chop recipes and 4 stew beef recipes. We have a mix of flavors from TexMex to Asian and Tropical Island too.
And as always, we have a new twist with this plan. With this plan, you get access to 3 different types of shopping lists for you as part of the Complete Package:
- Warehouse Store Shopping List – 1 shopping list for the warehouse store and what you might need from the grocery store (although most ingredients are pantry staples or spices you already have on hand.) – you can use this list to
- Grocery Store Shopping List – 1 for the grocery store, if you plan to shop for all the ingredients at once from the grocery store. We have adjust quantities to what you will actually need.
- Grocery Store “by Meat Type” Shopping List – for the grocery store, broken down by type of meat…so that when that meat is on sale, you can buy just what you need for those recipes and assembly those meals. getting the meat when it’s on sale can cut at least $20-$30 off your total bill for all these ingredients. This shopping list can also be used to make just a few meals at a time, say if you have a limited freezer space, or the thought of putting together 20 meals at once feels overwhelming!
Please note that the Basic Package only comes with the complete recipes and warehouse store shopping list.
Now…for the amazing recipes and other goodies you’ll find in this plan!
Each pack in this plan is DOUBLED except for the pork chops, so these 11 recipes make 20 packs total! Each pack is portioned to serve a family of 4. Larger families can double or use 2 packs for 1 meal!
She’s also included suggested side dish ideas on the recipes and shopping list!
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- (1) Slow Cooker Orange Pork Chops
- (1) Slow Cooker Islander Pork Chops
- (2) Slow Cooker (Ground) Beef Stroganoff
- (2) Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
- (2) Slow Cooker Beef & Black Bean Chili
- (2) Slow Cooker Tamale Pie
- (2) Slow Cooker Beef ‘n Broccoli
- (2) Slow Cooker Sweet ‘n Sour Beef
Videos, Assembly Instructions, Printable Labels & More
In addition to the regular shopping list, recipe list and assembly/video instructions for the plan, we’ve also included a special notes section about the ingredients and how to make stretch your budget with the different ingredient options!
We have included Gluten Free modifications to each of the recipes. And the 2 recipes with dairy can be easily adapted to be dairy-free.
We have included Whole30 & Paleo modifications to each of the recipes too.
You can expect the same great shopping list, recipes list, printable labels, assembly instructions and access to exclusive video of yours truly assembling all the meals.
It took LESS THAN 2 HOURS to get them all together and into the freezer…and you can watch the video of the assembly process so you don’t feel alone in your efforts!
So, it’s time to grab your meal plan and get your freezer loaded! You’ll be all set for this busy back to school season!