Each of the recipes in this batch serves a family of 4. Larger families will need to adjust the plans and ingredients to meet your personal needs. Here’s peek at the awesome recipes that are in this collection. They sound amazing!
- BBQ Meatball Sliders with Frozen Vegetables
- Herbed Meatballs with Pasta & Frozen Vegetables
- Italian Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Black Bean Chili with Mashed Potatoes & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Sloppy Joe Sliders with Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Classic Spaghetti with Meat Sauce & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) BBQ Pulled Pork Roast with Mashed Potatoes & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Peach Glazed Pork Roast with Mashed Potatoes & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) BBQ Chicken Street Tacos with Black Beans & Corn
- (2) Red Chicken Enchiladas with Salad
- (2) Cajun Chicken with Spaghetti with Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Black Bean & Corn Enchiladas with Salad
Erin has everything all bundled nicely for us, including a printable shopping list and assembly instructions! She’s even added videos if you choose option #1!
Choose which plan suits your needs best!
- Costco Meal Plan #5 – 21 Meals for $150 – Freezer Cooking Plan – Recipes, Shopping List & Assembly Instructions plus Video Access – $5.00
- Costco Meal Plan #5 – 21 Meals for $150 – Regular Freezer Cooking Plan, Recipe & Shopping List Only – $2.49
While you’re over there, be sure to browse her new store for other meal plans. She now has FIVE different Meal Plans for Costco and TWO Meal Plans for Sam’s Club. There are even Gluten Free plans! Check them all out HERE!