Peppermint Oreo and Candy Cane Kisses Marshmallow Treats
OMG! These Peppermint Oreo and Candy Cane Kisses Marshmallow Treats are simply amazing and SO much fun for the kids to help make! Grab the family together for these holiday treats!
Supplies Needed: (I also linked products so you can shop online faster)
1. Begin by unwrapping as many kisses as it takes to fill your small microwaveable dish.
2. Next, place your sucker sticks at the end of as many marshmallows as you need.
3. Place a sheet of wax paper on a large plate or flat pan. Something that will fit in the fridge.
4. Place the dish of kisses in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds at a time until they begin to
melt. Stir the kisses in between each heating session.
5. Once the kisses are nice and creamy, dip your marshmallows on the sticks as far in the chocolate
as you prefer then tap them on the side of the dish to let the excess fall off. This make take a
6. Set each marshmallow on the wax paper with the stick up in the air. Allow them to cool for a
7. While the marshmallows are cooling, place your Oreos in a food processor and chop them until
they became like finer crumbs. Place them in your second dish.
8. If the marshmallows are still a little gooey but not “drippy” then they’re ready to be dipped in
your Oreo mixture.
9. Once dipped in the Oreos, place them back on the wax paper and place them in the fridge for
about 10 minutes to harden.
10. If you prefer chopped candy canes, you can throw your candy canes in a baggie and smash them
into smaller pieces. Place the pieces in a dish and follow the same instructions as you did for
dunking them in the Oreos.