I seriously can NOT believe that I’m posting a 4th of July Deal, but it’s right around the corner already! If you’re in SoCal, and are looking for a fun way to see the fireworks this year, check out this deal!
Living Social is offering up discount tickets to the Newport Landing 2.5-Hour Fourth of July Boat Cruise at 1, 4, or 7 p.m. with Access to Open Bar ($35) or Without Access to Open Bar ($22)!
Pay $35 (regularly $70) for an Independence Day cruise with access to the open bar. Meet your certified captain in Newport Beach, and hop on board for a 2.5-hour daytime cruise — choose from a 1 or 4 p.m. departure time to catch the action of the Newport Harbor Old Glory Boat Parade, which features a fleet of local yachts decked out in their flag-waving finest. Hit the dock at dusk for a 7 p.m. sunset cruise, and score a front-bow view of fireworks exploding over the water. Or, enjoy your ride without the open bar, and pay $22 (regularly $45) for the same cruise options. Snack on chips and salsa, and keep an eye out for dolphins. Remember, America is the land of the free — and with this deal, you’re halfway there!
- Limit 1 per person per visit
- Must be 21 years+ with valid ID to drink alcohol
- Fuel surcharge of $1-$3 may apply
- Cruise departs from 400 Main Street or 309 Palm Street in Newport Beach, CA (location determined upon reservation)
- If unable to make your desired cruise, voucher can be used towards a future sunset or evening cruise
*This sounds like so much FUN!!!